Diploma in Payroll Management (Sage 50 Payroll)
Payroll Software News: From April 2013 all versions of Sage 50 Payroll supplied as part of the Payroll Management course will be RTI compliant.
Quite often we are asked about the fee of this course......
Could you complete this qualification cheaper elsewhere? Possibly!
Would you receive a fully licensed copy of Sage 50 Payroll and be working through a course which boasts a 100% pass rate in 2012? Probably not!!
RTI compliant Sage 50 Payroll software will be supplied with this course.
The overall aim of this course is to teach you how to apply the basic calculations and preparation of both a weekly and monthly payroll, using both manual and computerised systems.
The course covers, in detail, the income tax and National Insurance calculations for the PAYE employee. You are introduced to dealing with additional payments and allowances, via the Income tax system, such as Tax Credits, the payment of statutory payments for sickness, maternity leave, adoption pay and paternity pay. The course also deals with the treatment of student loan repayments, and the practice relating to both further routine and some non-routine tasks.
In summary, the course aims to enable you to:
- develop your understanding of the payroll system using manual and computerised procedures.
- develop your skills to perform routine and non-routine payroll tasks.
- understand the importance of accuracy and security in performing any payroll task
The course is designed to appeal to those who wish to set up a manual or computerised payroll system for their business or for their clients, and also for those who are aspiring to become professional payroll processors.
This course is suitable for those of you:
- who are new to payroll and who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge required of payroll clerks prior to employment.
- who have previously worked in payroll and have not received a qualification.
- who wish to return to working in payroll and need to update their knowledge.
- who are already employed in payroll processing or allied roles and who wish to ensure that they have both a firm foundation and the knowledge and skills to perform some non-routine tasks.
- who wish to acquire the skills to use the Sage software for their business or help their clients set up their payroll system.
- who wish to offer a payroll service to their clients.
Fully Licensed Sage 50 Payroll software is supplied as part of this course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be fully prepared for the ICB payroll examination, and upon completion of this will be eligible to apply for ICB membership.
Course Number: PY010
Course Fee: £499.00
You can pay the full price or pay a deposit of £99.00 (0% APR),
monthly payments of £80.00