Terms and Conditions
For All Students
1. All study materials are supplied to you on the strict understanding that such copyright materials are not used by anyone else.
2. The course registration period is valid for one, two or three years or until you complete the course, whichever is shorter. Course registrations including a single module will be given 1 year, two modules will be given 2 years, and three or more modules will given 3 years to complete the study..
3. The course fee covers all the study materials and all tuition services but you will be responsible for the postage of sending assignments to us.
4. If you agree to pay by monthly instalments, such payments must be made on time, regardless of your pace of study.
5. Fees are not refundable after two weeks have elapsed, but a transfer to another course will always be considered. Such a transfer may be subject to an administration fee, depending on how far you have progressed on the first course. (Where software has been supplied as part of the course, and the seal on this has been broken, no refunds will be considered for this particular item.)
For students preparing for external examinations
The following is aimed at those of you who are taking a specific external examination, e.g. ICB, IAB or ACCA – CAT.
6. You are responsible for making the necessary arrangements to sit the external examinations. This may include payment of examination fees and travel costs to your nearest centre.
7. ICB students, who are beginning their study from Level I, will have their first years ICB Student Registration paid by Ideal Schools.
8. We will provide tuition until you pass your examination or as per the time scales outlined in point 2, provided you follow the plan of study and adhere to the advice of the course tutors.
9. ICB Only – In the unlikely event that you fail an examination, as long as you have completed all assignments, past papers and online practice papers where relevant, prior to attempting the exam, Ideal Schools will cover the cost of one re-sit for each level you have registered for. In the case of the Self Assessment Taxation exam, Ideal Schools will cover the cost of a single resubmission of a “partial pass”.