ICB Career Path (Sage 50 Accounts & Sage 50 Payroll)
Save £596 by registering for these seven modules as part of a course package:
ENROL NOW and Save a further £200 on course fees!!
We are the only college offering you continued professional use of the most widely used accounting and payroll software package used within the accounting industry.....
Payroll Software News: From April 2013 all versions of Sage 50 Payroll supplied as part of the Payroll Management course will be RTI compliant.
Your Ideal Schools course will consist of the following:
- All Study Materials provided in presentation folders
- FULLY Licensed Sage 50 Accounts
- FULLY Licensed Sage 50 Payroll (RTI Compliant)
- 3 year tutorial support via phone & email
- 1st Year ICB Student Registration
- Continuous Self Progress tests & Answers
- ALL tutor marked assignments included within each individual course option
- Online report templates to help with assignment completion
- 6 x Past Paper (one per exam - excluding Self Assessment)
- 3 x Online Practice Paper (one per Level - manual exams only)
The ICB Career Path will include the following course options:
Level I Certificate in Basic Bookkeeping
Level II Certificate in Manual Bookkeeping
Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Levels II & III Sage Computerised Bookkeeping *
Diploma in Payroll Management (Including RTI)*
Diploma in Self Assessment Taxation
* Software Supplied:
- Fully Licensed Sage 50 Accounts (retails via Sage at £595 + VAT) is supplied with this course package under a single company license. This package has the facility to add additional company licences and is ideal for those wishing to embark on a self employed bookkeeping career. Once qualified we can alsop assist with additional licensing, at greatly reduced cost.
- Fully Licensed Sage 50 Payroll (retails via Sage at £305 + VAT) is supplied withthis course package under a single company license. This package has the facility to add additional company licences and is ideal for those wishing to offer an extensive payroll service.
FULL PAYMENT BONUS: If your fees for the ICB Career Path option are paid for in full, you will receive all materials and tuition required to also obtain the Diploma in Small Business Financial Control qualification - absolutely free.
Who is this course package for?
This option is specifically suited to those who have already decided on a bookkeeping career. The option includes all ICB bookkeeping and payroll qualifications, and is designed to prepare you to offer your clients a fully comprehensive bookkeeping and payroll service. Not only will you learn the necessary skills but you will also be supplied with fully licensed Sage Instant Accounts and Sage Payroll 50 software (not 180 day training software), which will provide you with the necessary ‘tools’. Last, but not least, you will also notice the savings in course fees when enrolling for the ICB Career Path option.
What can Sage do for you?
|Sage 50 Accounts
||Sage 50 Payroll
Course Number: ICB950
Course Fee: £1,549.00 NOW £1,349.00
You can pay the full price or pay a deposit of £149.00 (0% APR),
monthly payments of £80