AAT Level 2 - Foundation Award in Accounting Software
Make IDEAL Schools your #1 Training Partner
This module forms part of the full AAT Level 2 Accounting qualification but also offers a stand alone AAT award in Computerised Accounting
. To help with completion of this course we will provide you with a fully licensed
copy of Sage 50 Accounts Essentials. We select not to use 180 day training software for the following reasons:
- As you progress through further study you will still have access to the software for continued practice, vital in keeping your knowledge fresh for future employment.
- As you move through future study, and your knowledge of accounting increases, we will provide you with opportunities of further computerised training, covering more complex sets of accounts. Although not essential as part of the AAT syllabus, this will be of great benefit to your future career.
Ideal Schools will provide:
- All Study Materials via textbook or presentation folder
- Online access to study materials
- 1 years tutorial support via phone & email
- A fully licensed copy of Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
- 3 tutor marked assignments
- Unlimited access to online practice questions
Exam Structure: 1 x centre based examination
Study Time: Approx 20-30 hours
1 x AAT Registration fee of £43 (if you haven't previously paid one in the last 12 months)
1 x Centre based exam costing approx £60-65
- Entering data at the start of an accounting period to set up customer and supplier accounts
- Recording and processing customer and supplier transactions
- Recording and reconciling bank and cash transactions
- Processing and using journals to enter accounting transactions
- Production of reports (day books, account activity, aged analysis, statements or remittance advice).