AAT Level 2 - Foundation Award in Accounting Software
Make IDEAL Schools your #1 Training Partner
This module forms part of the full AAT Level 2 Accounting qualification but also offers a stand alone AAT award in Computerised Accounting
. To help with completion of this course we will provide you with a fully licensed
copy of Sage 50 Accounts Essentials. We select not to use 180 day training software for the following reasons:
- As you progress through further study you will still have access to the software for continued practice, vital in keeping your knowledge fresh for future employment.
- As you move through future study, and your knowledge of accounting increases, we will provide you with opportunities of further computerised training, covering more complex sets of accounts. Although not essential as part of the AAT syllabus, this will be of great benefit to your future career.
Ideal Schools will provide:
- All Study Materials via textbook or presentation folder
- Online access to study materials
- 1 years tutorial support via phone & email
- A fully licensed copy of Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
- 3 tutor marked assignments
- Unlimited access to online practice questions
Exam Structure: 1 x centre based examination
Study Time: Approx 20-30 hours
1 x AAT Registration fee of £43 (if you haven't previously paid one in the last 12 months)
1 x Centre based exam costing approx £60-65
- Entering data at the start of an accounting period to set up customer and supplier accounts
- Recording and processing customer and supplier transactions
- Recording and reconciling bank and cash transactions
- Processing and using journals to enter accounting transactions
- Production of reports (day books, account activity, aged analysis, statements or remittance advice).
Software Supplied – Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
Ideal Schools have a policy of only supplying software that can continue to be used when study is completed; it will not stop operating. Your software is provided with 1 year Sage technical support but we'll provide all the study support you need for exam and career prep. After study, if you feel you'd benefit from ongoing Sage support and/or software updates, you can take advantage our Sage Business Partner status and receive significant discount on ongoing costs.
- Providing all the functionality you'll need as a bookkeeper, as part of the Sage 50 Accounting suite, your knowledge gained will be easily transferable throughout all Sage 50 products, ensuring compatibility with the majority of working accountants.
- Your software is supplied with Sage Technical support, ensuring you have all the guidance you need at your fingertips.This is on top of the exam and career support provided by IDEAL.
- As a Sage Business Partner we receive significant discounts on on-going support and upgrade costs. As a student of IDEAL, 100% of this discount will be passed on to you.
- Minimum System requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7; Intel 2.0 GHz processor; 2 GB DDR3 RAM; 5 GB Hard Drive. (Are you a MAC user? Please call us for advice)
If you would like added advice on software or any other part of our training we have an experienced team at your disposal. Call us now on 0800 028 1404 or 0141 248 5200.