AAT Qualified Bookkeeper (AATQB)
COVID - 19 Notice: For IDEAL Schools it is 'business as usual', ensuring our new and existing students are fully supported in their study. If you enrol on any course option before 3pm, you will have access to your training by 6pm that same day (Mon-Fri).
SAVE 10% on fees that you pay TODAY:
During online registration, enter code SUMMER10 and 10% will be deducted either from your full payment or your selected course deposit. We advise that you act quickly as this offer is time limited and may be removed with no prior warning.
Make IDEAL Schools your #1 Training Partner
Who is it for?
This is for people who may:
- Like an introduction to bookkeeping
- Like a refresher course in skills they already have knowledge of
- Work in finance and want official – industry recognised – qualifications
- Be interested in running bookkeeping services for local businesses
- Want to run their own bookkeeping service
- Want to do the books for their own business
The skills you will learn
Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
How to execute the principles of double entry bookkeeping and understand journals, control accounts and a Trial Balance
Foundation Award in Accounting Software*
How to carry out bookkeeping transactions and tasks using accounting software
Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
How to prepare financial statements for sole traders and partnerships
This unit is optional but strongly advised by Ideal Schools