AAT Qualified Bookkeeper (AATQB)
FESTIVE COURSE OFFERS (2nd Dec – 6th Jan 2020)
Our courses and course packages already represent excellent value for money but, this Christmas, we are offering you the chance to enhance your career options with some fantastic enrolment incentives:
10% COURSE DISCOUNT on ALL advertised course fees, including already discounted course packages. Use code SANTA10 to activate your discount, even on the interest free payment options.
FULL FEE BONUSon course numbers ICB319 and ICB50 where you’ll receive a valuable free course if you pay for your course in full when enrolling (excludes exam fee attached to free course option).
Make IDEAL Schools your #1 Training Partner
Who is it for?
This is for people who may:
- Like an introduction to bookkeeping
- Like a refresher course in skills they already have knowledge of
- Work in finance and want official – industry recognised – qualifications
- Be interested in running bookkeeping services for local businesses
- Want to run their own bookkeeping service
- Want to do the books for their own business
The skills you will learn
Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
How to execute the principles of double entry bookkeeping and understand journals, control accounts and a Trial Balance
Foundation Award in Accounting Software*
How to carry out bookkeeping transactions and tasks using accounting software
Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
How to prepare financial statements for sole traders and partnerships
This unit is optional but strongly advised by Ideal Schools