Business Start Up
Make IDEAL Schools your Training Partner
Who does not like the idea of being their own boss?
This course has been developed to provide those embarking on a self-employed career with valuable knowledge about the processes involved in the setting up, promotion and launching of their new business. Students will be guided through this online course of study covering topics such as: Legal Framework, Writing a Business Plan, VAT and much more (full contents provided below). Students will be supported by qualified tutors and tested throughout to ensure a thorough understanding of all aspects of study.
Ideal Schools are a multi-award winning training company and choosing to study with them ensures a competent and professional service.
This course is CPD Certified and upon completion of all assignment work you will be awarded Certification via the CPD Service.
Enrolling on this course today will provide the following:
* Instant Access - start studying today
* 6 Month support via phone, email and 24/7 support via social media groups
* Continued assignment testing
* Course completion certificate
* Continued career support
* Professional CPD Service Certification
Entry requirement: there are no entry requirements for this course
Study time: Approx 80hrs
Topics covered within this level are as follows:
Start up considerations:
1. Plan your strategy
2. Business Choices
3. Types of business model
4. Review your situation
5. Additional resources
Choosing a legal framework:
1. Sole Trader
3. Limited Company
4. Additional Regulatory Considerations
1. What is market research?
2. Identifying your market
3. Asking the right questions
4. How to conduct your market research
5. How to use your market research
6. Using an outside Agency
Writing a business plan:
1. The Management Team
2. The Product/Service
3. Business Framework/Structure
4. Business Operation
5. The Market
6. The Competition
7. Financial forecasts
8. Executive Summary
1.The Marketing Plan
2. Marketing Tools
Sourcing your funding:
1. What is the Right Level of Funding for your Business?
2. Traditional Sources of Funding
3. New Sources of Funding
VAT for small businesses:
1. What is VAT?
2. Who should register for VAT?
3. How to register for VAT
4. VAT Accounting Schemes
5. The VAT Return
Countdown to launch:
2. Equipment and Vehicles
5. Bank Accounts
6. Accreditation, Trade Memberships, Insurance and Registrations