ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (Associate – AICB)
COVID - 19 Notice: For IDEAL Schools it is 'business as usual', ensuring our new and existing students are fully supported in their study. If you enrol on any course option before 3pm, you will have access to your training by 6pm that same day (Mon-Fri).
Entry Requirements: none
ICB Exams:A1, A2 & A3
Make IDEAL Schools your #1 Training Partner
This is ICB’s entry level qualification where you will cover the basic bookkeeping principles of double-entry through to producing a period end Trial Balance. Both manual & computerised elements are covered to ensure you have both a sound underpinning bookkeeping knowledge and the up-to-date computerised skills used within all businesses.
Within this level of study there are two manual bookkeeping exams and one computerised bookkeeping exam, all of which are completed from home. Each exam has an 85% pass requirement and Certification is awarded upon completion of all exams where your level of pass will be determined by the combined scores from each exam:
Distinction with Honours - 295 marks or over
Distinction - 285 – 294 marks
Merit - 270 – 284 marks
Pass - 255 – 269 marks
Our courses have been structured specifically to help you pass these exams and you will have the benefit of comprehensive pre-exam practice throughout your study, including official ICB mock exams. Our exam pass guarantee should give you all the assurance you need that we'll do all we can to ensure you are preparing fully for ALL exams.
Computerised Accounting software
- Interest free course payment options
- Extensive assignment completion
- Direct telephone and/or email support
- Industry standard Sage software (more details below)
- ICB standard online exam practice
- The addition of your exam fees are optional during the course registration process and can protect you against possible future ICB exam fee increases.
- And much more...
We are delighted to be able to offer you two software options for this level of study:Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
- Sage remains the most widely used accounting software within business and the skills gained within this course will be easily transferred throughout their entire software range. You can also use this software for further study as it's compatible with our Level 3 training materials.Xero
- If you are a MAC user or have limited access to a PC or Laptop, this could be the option for you. it's online platform enables you to access it on any Mac, tablet, Smartphone and, of course PC or Laptop. The growth in the use of this software has been incredible and you'll be training on one of the most innovative software packages around. Would you like to study using both software options?
For an additional payment of £85.00 we can provide you with both software options and courses, allowing you to have a wider skill-set when you make the transition from student to bookkeeper.