Level 2 Computerised Bookkeeping - Using Xero
This interactive, tutor supported course uses modern technologies to give you an insight into the workings of one of the fastest growing accounting software packages, Xero. This award winning software package is used by self-employed bookkeepers and accounting practices and the growth in it's popularity has been nothing short of astonishing.
Guided by your tutor, who is a qualified accountant and a vastly experienced Xero user, you'll have access to over two hours worth of video tutorials and downloadable assignment work and answers.
The online nature of this course and, of course, the Xero software means this can be accessed via Tablet, PC, Laptop, MAC and smart TV's, so the flexibility in learning is vast.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT: device with internet access and a basic knowledge of bookkeeping, preferably through to Trial Balance.
Continued Professional Development (CPD): This course has been accredited for 30hrs of structured learning.
Your course will include:
- Quick access to your online learning platform
- 6 month tutorial support via email & 24/7 support via private Facebook groups
- Guide to downloading your FREE Xero trial
- Continuous Self Progress tests & Answers
- 11 x tutor marked assignments (TMA's)
- Access to 2.5hrs of video tutorials
- 64 downloadable learning resources
- CPD Service Certification
- Continued career support
- How to register for your free 30-day Trial with Xero
- Your company set up in Xero
- Entering customer and supplier details
- Entering opening balances
- Entering credit purchases and Sales
- Processing customer and supplier payments
- Accounting for bad debts
- processing bank and petty cash payments
- Entering payroll information (not using payroll software)
- Your closing Trial Balance
Possible additional costs:
If your study time goes beyond the Xero 30 day free trial period you will incur a monthly subscription cost, which starts at £5 per month. However, your tutor will provide advice on how to avoid this additional cost.
Sample screen shots: