The fundamental purpose of the Association is to safeguard the best interests of distance learning students by promoting sound educational standards and ethical business practices.
Ideal Schools is a long-standing member of the ADLC.
Membership is only open to distance learning colleges who have provided a consistently reliable and efficient tutorial service for not less than five years, and who comply with the criteria for membership approved by the council of the Association.
Ideal Schools promise to:
- Provide all study manuals, and software where relevant, covering the full contents of your course, in stages as studying progresses, as outlined in the course pages within this website.
- Provide all tuition services, assignment marking and information services as outlined in the course pages of this website.
- The course registration period is valid for one, two, three or four years or until you complete the course, whichever is shorter. Course registration periods are provided within each course information page within this website. Generally, the amount of time provided is more than double the average time required to complete.
All The above services are guaranteed, provided you :
- Pay the full fee in advance, or maintain regular monthly payments if paying by installments.
- Follow the plan of study for the examination course and adhere to the advice of the school and its tutors and,
- Accept responsibility for making the arrangements to sit external examinations.