AAT Qualified Bookkeeper (AATQB)
COVID - 19 Notice: For IDEAL Schools it is 'business as usual', ensuring our new and existing students are fully supported in their study. If you enrol on any course option before 3pm, you will have access to your training by 6pm that same day (Mon-Fri).
Who is it for?
This is for people who may:
- Like an introduction to bookkeeping
- Like a refresher course in skills they already have knowledge of
- Work in finance and want official – industry recognised – qualifications
- Be interested in running bookkeeping services for local businesses
- Want to run their own bookkeeping service
- Want to do the books for their own business
The skills you will learn
Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
How to execute the principles of double entry bookkeeping and understand journals, control accounts and a Trial Balance
Level 2 Foundation Award in Accounting Software
How to carry out bookkeeping transactions and tasks using accounting software
This unit is optional but strongly advised by Ideal Schools
Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
How to prepare financial statements for sole traders and partnerships
Combined Course options - SAVE up to 20%
We have created two course packages that combined various elements of the Level 2 & 3 study, but comes with savings of up to 20%. If you are seeking to complete both levels, this is your most cost effective option.
Level 2 Cert in Bookkeeping + Award in Accounting Software - Save 19%
All Level 2 & 3 Bookkeeping options - Save 20%