MICB - The ICB Career Path (Sage 50 Accounts Essentials & Sage 50 Payroll)
Summer course discounts - Save 20% on fees:
Why select IDEAL as your training provider? Our Trust Pilot score and reviews should give you all the confidence you need.
Ideal Schools will provide:
All Study Materials provided in presentation folders
Exam Pass GUARANTEE
Sage 50 Accounts Essentials
Sage 50 Payroll
3 year tutorial support via phone & email
1st Year ICB Student Registration
Continuous Self Progress tests & Answers
ALL tutor marked assignments included within each individual course option
11 x Mock Paper
10 x Online Practice Paper (ICB Rogo - exam standard)
Ongoing career support
What your course will cover, please click on each item for a detailed course description:
Level II Certificate in Bookkeeping
Level III Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounts
Level IV Certificate in Advanced Bookkeeping & Accounts
Level III Diploma in Payroll Management
Level III Diploma in Self Assessment Taxation
Associated Exams: B1, B2, B3, BA4, BA5, BA6, BA7, ABA8, ABA9, P3 & SAT
Exam Structure: 9 x home based examinations, 2 x centre based exam (BA7 & ABA9)
Study Time: Approx 350-400 hours
Exam fees:Exam fees for this course option are £452.00 and include our ‘college discount’.When it comes to paying for your exams you have two options:
- Enrol on your course paying the full fee or initial deposit: during registration you can select to add the cost of your exams. This ensures you have no ongoing costs and guards against future exam fee increases. The full cost of the exams will be added to your preferred initial payment (full fee or deposit).
- Pay as you go: As you complete each section of study you'll be instructed to book your exams. If you have not pre-paid these you'd simply contact our admin team to pay and we'll then place your exam order.
The choice is yours!!
Commitment & Promise:
We do not shy from the fact that this course of study requires great commitment from you. We’ll match your commitment and promise to guide and support you every step of the way. Communication is key in this method of learning and we place a heavy emphasis on this with telephone & email support (Facebook, twitter & Live Chat are also available). Few colleges offer telephone tutorial support. Fewer still provide you with a direct line to tutors without a ‘call back’ system. You’ll have direct telephone contact with our award winning tutorial team.
We believe that in this package we have the most comprehensive, career minded range of courses available; ensuring you have the skills and tools available to offer a wide range of bookkeeping & accounting services to prospective clients and/or employers. Why do we think this?
ONE - Three levels of extensive manual & computerised bookkeeping & accounting training. Successful exam completion gains you Full Membership of ICB.
TWO - Additional Payroll Management & Self-Assessment Taxation training & qualifications enabling you to offer extra services depending on your clients’ and/or employers requirements. Offering this full range of services is what could set you apart from your competition.
THREE - For your ICB training we’ll supply you with Sage 50 Accounts Essentials & Sage 50 Payroll software that you can continue to use professionally upon completion of your training, by way of monthly or annual subscriptions options.
Software Supplied – Sage 50 Accounts Essentials & Sage 50 Payroll
Ideal Schools have a policy of only supplying software that can continue to be used when study is completed. Within this course option, software will be initially supplied with a 1 year & license, with a second year covered within your course cost (Accounts software only). If continued use of the software is required, you can take advantage of our Sage Business Partner status and receive significant discount on monthly or annual licenses.
- Providing all the functionality you'll need as a bookkeeper, as part of the Sage 50 Accounting suite, your knowledge gained will be easily transferable throughout all Sage 50 products, ensuring compatibility with the majority of working accountants.
- Your software is supplied with an annual license, ensuring your software is upgraded each year.
- Within this course package your initial license period is two years (1 year for payroll), after which, if you have continued use of the software, you can enter into a monthly or annual agreement.
- As a Sage Business Partner we receive significant discounts on on-going software costs. As a student of IDEAL, 100% of this discount will be passed on to you.
- Minimum System requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7; Intel 2.0 GHz processor; 2 GB RAM; 4 GB Hard Drive. (Are you a MAC user? Please call us for advice)
If you would like added advice on software or any other part of our training we have an experienced team at your disposal. Call us now on 0800 028 1404 or 0141 248 5200.